If you are missing one tooth, or even all your teeth, dental implants can help you regain the beauty of natural teeth, smile with conficence, and eat all you favourite foods comfortably. Dental implants are so natural and comfortable, they really are like your own teeth. When it comes to dentures, implants can virtually eliminate all sore spots, and reverse the effects of aging from a lack of bone support.
Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth implanted into the jaw to replace missing teeth.
Today’s dental implants are durable, and feel and function like natural teeth. They are also crafted to shape and enhance your smile even more than the teeth they replace!
Implants can achieve several benefits:
- replace a missing tooth without affecting adjacent teeth
- maintain proper alignment by preventing teeth from moving into the gap left by a missing tooth
- support proper biting, chewing and speech
- restore confidence with a beautiful, healthy-looking smile
- support a bridge or denture for optimal comfort and function